The Helena Kennedy Foundation is funded entirely by voluntary donations. We rely on the generous support of our friends - the colleges, universities, training providers, companies and individuals - to continue with our work.
How can you help?
There are a number of ways that you can help the Helena Kennedy Foundation – you could:
- fund a bursary through the HKF Badged Bursary Scheme
- become a further education College Friend
- offer support with our vocational, work shadowing or training schemes
- make a one-off or regular donation on-line or by post
- become a volunteer
- leave a gift in your will
- raise funds
- recycle your old printer and toner cartridges or mobile phones – for every recyclable item returned, the Foundation receives a donation and you help the environment. We can provide you with a recyling box for your office or a small bag for less frequent users. Just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more about how you can help the Foundation by using the links to the left.
Do something on behalf of HKF!
Have you ever wanted to do a bungee jump, run a marathon or something less energetic?
Would you consider doing a challenge on behalf of the Foundation?
If you are taking part in a race, jump or other challenge and are looking for a charity to support then HKF is the charity for you! Please get in touch and tell us your bright idea!